Tuesday 7 January 2014

Introduction

INTRODUCTION INFORMATION:-I am called Obinwa but my full name is Obiajunwa Chinaemerem Samuel, I'm an x-seminarian & x-student of st lousia computer training institute, I specialize in blogging,advertising & marketing online,A lover of sport & money. AFFILIATE:-Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. SPORTS:-Sport (or sports) is all forms of usually competitive physical activity which through casual or organized participation, aim to use, maintain or improve physical ability and skills while providing entertainment to participants, and in some cases, spectators. CONCLUSION:-I aim at giving you all the latest & exciting sports updates & several ways to earn from Sports.Thank you & welcome to sports page blog.

No comments: